As you know we have recently released ZKBioAccess and our previous professional access control software ZKAccess 3.5. is going to be discontinued October 1st, 2020. Given this information, we thought it would be wise to give you advice on what you should do. We strongly suggest that ZKAccess 3.5. service users consider our service solutions and upgrading to ZKBioAccess prior to this date.
To make the transition as smooth as possible at ZKTeco Europe we have released ZKAccess 220.127.116.11 which you can download here:
Once you have downloaded this software, these are the steps to take:
ZKAccess 18.104.22.168 version features
- Support for ZK9500: This device is compatible with ZKAccess 22.214.171.124 and ZKBioAccess but not with previous versions of ZKAccess.
- Technical support will only be provided to version 126.96.36.199.
- Allows up to 2000 users and 25 doors. All new terminals will only be compatible with this version.
- 2-month trial period with access to AC and TA functions. 5 days left before the trial period ends a warning is issued when the software starts.
- Obtain a 2-year free license: The free license only activates the access module.
Please keep in mind that this is a temporary solution and that we suggest upgrading to ZKBioAccess as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact your account manager directly if you require more information. We sincerely appreciate your support and regret any inconvenience this necessary action causes you.
Do you need a tailored training course at our HQ Experience Center?
As you might know, ZKTeco Europe offers tailored training courses for distributors, integrators and customers for ZKTeco products, solutions and software with training options to best fit their needs.
If you require a tailored training course or would like to arrange a tour at our Experience Center to meet our team, follow this link:
Get the latest updates right in your inbox
Do you want to receive our latest Time Management, Access Control, and Software Solutions in your inbox?
Subscribe now to ZKTeco Europe's Newsletter!
You might also be interested in the following articles:
- FaceKiosk Series: ZKTeco’s Multipurpose Facial Recognition Smart device with Android System
- Meet ZKTeco's embedded solutions: Atlas Series & BioTime Web
- Request a training session a ZKTeco Europe’s Experience Center in Madrid