- Built-In Advanced Access Control
- Choice of Readers
- For Software Developers
- More than Access Control
- New Design
- Choice of Readers: Support all card readers, such as ZK KR-series Wiegand readers and RS485 card readers; it also supports HID Prox, iClass and XceedID multi-card technology
- Communication: C5S control panel can be installed easily on your network and support TCP/IP, RS485 and Wi-fi communications. POE function (AT standard) will assist in easier and more convenient installation.
- New Design: The new design is different from the C3 controller. There is a case protecting the C5S controller.
- Capacity :Support up to 100,000 users and store up to 200,000 events and transactions. Data is preserved if power is lost. The controller will continue to operate if network connection is interrupted.
- More than Access Control :After programming, auxiliary relays can be served as lights, alarms and intrusion detection panels. Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
- Options: There are 3 sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in optimized system architecture, devices or gate controllers.
- Built-In Advanced Access Control :Anti-passback, First-card opening, Multi-card opening, Duress password entry, and Auxilary input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
- For Software Developers Free SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the C5S controller with their or existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can customize C5S firmware to meet any customer requirements.
|Number of Doors Controlled||1||2||4|
|Number of Readers Supported||Wiegand reader: 2||Wiegand reader: 4||Wiegand reader: 4|
|RS485 reader: 2||RS485 reader: 4||RS485 reader: 8|
|Types of Readers Supported||26-bit Wiegand, others upon request||26-bit Wiegand, others upon request||26-bit Wiegand, others upon request|
|Number of Inputs||3||5||9|
|Exit Button: 1||Exit Button: 2||Exit Button: 4|
|Aux IN: 1||Aux IN: 1||Aux IN: 1|
|Door Status: 1||Door Status: 2||Door Status: 4|
|Number of Outputs||2||3||5|
|Lock: 1||Lock: 2||Lock: 4|
|Aux Output: 1||Aux Output: 1||Aux Output: 1|
|Hardware||CPU: 1.2GHz||CPU: 1.2GHz||CPU: 1.2GHz|
|Flash: 256Mb||Flash: 256Mb||Flash: 256Mb|
|RAM: 128Mb||RAM: 128Mb||RAM: 128Mb|
|Card Holders Capacity||100.000||100.000||100.000|
|Log Events Capacity||200.000||200.000||200.000|
|Communication||TCP/IP and RS-485, WI-FI||TCP/IP and RS-485, WI-FI||TCP/IP and RS-485, WI-FI|
|Mounting||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Recommended Power Supply||12V DC, 1.5A||12V DC, 1.5A||12V DC, 1.5A|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||160 x 140 x 31.6mm||197 x 171 x 31.6mm||197 x 171 x 31.6mm|
|Operating Temp||-10 ~ 50°C||-10 ~ 50°C||-10 ~ 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 80%||20% ~ 80%||20% ~ 80%|
|C5S110 Installation and Connection Guide||09/10/2018||
|C5S120 Installation and Connection Guide||09/10/2018||
|C5S140 Installation and Connection Guide||09/10/2018||
|C5 series control panel System Installation Diagram||09/10/2018||
|C5 Series Control Panel User Manual||09/10/2018||
|C5 Series Data Sheet||09/10/2018||