The DF-V1/DF-H1 is a Standalone Keypad single-door controller with metal case.
It’s rugged IP65 rated Waterproof structure offers extra durability and makes it perfect for outdoor installation.
The value-added Auxiliary Input interface allows DF-V1/DF-H1 to link with an external source, for instance a smoke or gas detector etc., or an emergency switch. Once the linkage is triggered, the device would automatically generate an alarm signal and open the door in cases of emergency situations.
The device has built-in wiegand out which makes it flexible either to connect with ZKTeco SRB mini controller for higher security, or connect with ZKTeco or any 3rd party controllers when switching to Reader Mode.
• Reads password and/or 125 KHz EM card; Optional to read 13.56MHz Mifare card;
• Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch;
• Supports SRB mini controller by wiegand out;
• Supports switch to Reader Mode and configurable wiegand 26 bit or 34 bit;
• Anti-vandal, waterproof & back-lit keypad with metal key buttons;
• Audible beep and visible indicator provide feedback for users;
• Access control interfaces for electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button and doorbell (Optional); • Lock control delay, Unlock duration, Alarm delay are programmable from 1 to 254 second;
• Optical tamper switch and multiple alarm outputs;
• Robust, flexible and generous elegant design.
Card, PW, Card/PW, Card+PW
Built-in Card Reader
125 KHz EM card (Optional 13.56 MHz Mifare card)
Access Control Interfacel
Electric lock, Door sensor, Alarm, Exit button and Doorbell (Optional)